As a firm, we believe in giving our clients an aggressive legal posture in the courtroom and the negotiating room, backed by empathy and respect in our personal dealings. In fact, we believe that our firm’s success follows from our commitment to this combination of vigorous representation and meaningful relationships with our clients.
Locations, We Are Serving For:
- Washington, DC
- Northern Virginia
A well-informed client is an empowered client. Having worked for both large and small firms at the beginning of our careers, we strive to maintain the best of both worlds: the power and resources of a large firm combined with the more attentive approach of a small firm.
As a client of Mesirow & Associates, you can expect all of the following:
- A free evaluation of your case.
- To have your phone calls answered immediately when possible, or on the same day they are received.
- Never to be asked for legal fees unless and until we win your case, because we work for a contingency fee.
- An appointment on the same day you call, and to have us start work on your case right away.
- To meet with us at the hospital or at your home if you cannot travel.
- To have attorneys, not paralegals, handle your case.
- Never to be kept in a reception area for an unreasonably long time.
- No charges for letters, long-distance phone calls, or use of our own copier, unlike many other law firms.
We are proud to have the highest rating given by the attorney evaluation service Martindale-Hubbell, "AV." (Martindale-Hubbell ranks attorneys with surveys of judges and other lawyers in the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area.). If you would like a personal reference, we would be more than happy to direct you to defense attorneys and previous clients who have worked with us.